Sports forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports forum
Sports forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best team on paper before the season starts.

4 posters

Go down

Best team on paper before the season starts. Empty Best team on paper before the season starts.

Post  sandersisgod Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 am

As far as pitching goes, well, its obvious...The P's. Offensively, well, not so easy but I would give those honors to the Red Sox and Rangers, their lineups are jut beastly on paper.
sandersisgod
sandersisgod

Back to top Go down

Best team on paper before the season starts. Empty Re: Best team on paper before the season starts.

Post  The Shit Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:47 am

you can't look past my white sox this year, konerko and quentin are gonna each hit 40+ homers this coming year and the pitching should be in the top 10 in era without a doubt, watch out yankees and red sox cause we are the new dominance!
The Shit
The Shit

Back to top Go down

Best team on paper before the season starts. Empty Re: Best team on paper before the season starts.

Post  Beast Mode Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Well both the Red Sox and the Rangers have killer bats. The rangers have Nelly Cruz, Josh Hamilton and Beltre. That alone is scary, not to mention all of the other guys they have. The Red Sox improved as well, so I think those two are the best offenses. The Phillies are by far, the best pitching team.

Best team on paper? I would give it to the P's only because I dont see anyone beating that rotation in a series.
Beast Mode
Beast Mode

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Phillies without a doubt, their pitching alone puts them over anyone.

I don't worry the Red Sox like everyone else, they still will always be looked at as second best to the Yankees no matter what team they buy.
CJ
CJ
Admin

https://sportsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast Mode Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:04 am

Lol a Yankee fan talking about buying teams? Hmmmm lol but seriously, the Red Sox have a great offense but the Phillies have the better overall team.
Beast Mode
Beast Mode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum